It's February... what ever happened to January??!!! Sometimes it feels like time flies by too quickly, and yet.. it was an eventful month. For some reason, I have been particularly melancholic, and moody. I cried when I watched anything remotely touching. I cried when I drove home one day. I cried myself to sleep on a few nights. Sigh.. What am I becoming? A hopeless softy? It doesn't help that I've not been well for the last 2 months... and counting. Perhaps my physical health is affecting my emotional health - I feel discouraged easily, and most days I feel like I have no strength left in me to do anything... These few weeks have been a challenge, and today I suffered from the typical Monday blues. Things didn't go well at all, and I felt quite angry and disappointed. People can be so inefficient, irresponsible and inconsiderate. Why? Perhaps they don't think of the consequence of their action and inaction towards others. My personal principle to do all things well is gradually waning. Just a little while longer, I tell myself. Maybe I should have expected the inefficiencies after all... sometimes the belief that people would do better actually lead to more disappointment. On the other hand, to think otherwise continually would lead to paranoia. Hmm.. which is worse, disappointment or paranoia? One truly wonders...

2 comments:
Hey Anna. Cheer up. Perhaps things will get better. and it's ok to be emo too, it happens and it aint a bad thing to hv emo days. Hang in there. Things will get better.
Love you. Hugs ...
Take care.
Me,
Kiddo
Hi anna.
hope u feeling better now. maybe just sip a hot cup of chocolate, and put your feet up.. forget the worries of life for a while, and just be.. guess that's how the world is sometimes.. but we can give thanks that He has overcome the world.. so, look not elsewhere but to the cross, yeah.. hang in there! surely it's worthwhile.
Post a Comment